In December of 2015, we kicked off our podcast with our CMO, our Creative Director, and a single question: How could I use email marketing to support my book launch?
In episode 12, we take that question to another level with an engaging Q&A session with Honorée Corder, a speaker, coach, and authorpreneur.
What makes Honorée qualified to talk to us about publishing and tribe-building? She’s released 19 unique self-published books!
Honorée and I chat about publishing, email personalization, content tips for small businesses, and much more. There is actionable advice in this episode for writers and non-writers alike.
- The importance of developing an avatar, or persona
- The value of writing conversational and personal emails using personalization
- How email marketing can support your book marketing – from conception to completion
- Why double opt-in isn’t such a bad idea
- A simple way to develop a 12-month editorial calendar
Here are a few referenced links:
- Honoree Corder
- Hack the Entrepreneur: How to Become an Expert, Love What You Do, and Find Happiness
- The Miracle Morning
- Honoree on Twitter
Have a question about email marketing? Ask us anything at aweber.com/podcast.