“You have to create success for yourself before you can create success for other people.” This is the mission statement that drives Jeremy Ryan Slate to produce three outrageously actionable podcast episodes every week.
In this episode, learn how Jeremy Slate of Create Your Own Life podcast pivoted his career, built a brand and business from scratch, and produced over 280 podcast episodes. You’ll especially want to check out the strategies and tools Jeremy uses to consistently release multiple episodes a week.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to start your show and pivot when needed
- The value of growing your personal brand through podcasting and beyond
- Why quality will always trump quantity
- How to set up a streamlined process to automate and facilitate a podcast production workflow
- How to use email marketing to drive listeners back to the show
- Ways to connect with your subscribers through plain messages and strong subject lines
- How to stay top of mind with consistent email sending
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation: [bctt tweet=”It’s always about ‘How can I help? What do you need?’ – @jeremyryanslate #entrepreneur”]
Here are a few links mentioned on the show: