This has been a pivotal year in the world of B2B social media. More B2B companies are blogging, tweeting, creating online videos, and producing social content than ever before.
In fact, 80% of B2B marketers are producing content for the social web according to B-to-B Magazine. And 41% of B2B companies are getting customers from Facebook. Because of that, we thought we’d round up five of the best B2B social media white papers from industry thought leaders.
We hope you enjoy them.
1. “B2B Blogging Trends for 2011” by Aggregage. Good overview of B2B blogging trends, tips, and tricks.
2. “15 B2B Marketing Facebook Success Stories” by HubSpot. Case studies from successful B2B Facebook pages.
3. “5 Easy Ways to Apply Social Media Strategies to B2B Display Advertising” by Bizo. Clever ways to take what’s working with your social media program and apply it to your banner program.
4. “Finding B2B Marketing Success Integrating Social Media and Search” by Business.com. Neat ways to integrate paid search and social media.
5. “Social Media Guide For B2B Marketers Who Think They Don’t Need It” by PWB Marketing. A 15-page road map to help B2B companies launch a social media program, filled with charts and graphs.
Have you seen other B2B social media white papers? Let us know in the comments below.