Know B2B social media fact from fiction. Fiction: Social media offers limited value to B2B marketers. Fact: 86% of B2B companies are using social media.
B2B companies are absolutely using social media to generate leads, connect with customers, and reach business goals. We compiled twelve tweetable facts about the prolific use – and success – of social media among B2B marketers. Dispel the myth that social media isn’t for B2B and tweet the truth.
Thanks to Hubspot for the “tweet this“ blog post inspiration.
1. [FACT] B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads/month than those who do not. (Source) TWEET THIS
2. [FACT] 69% of B2B marketers are shifting their budgets toward social media. (Source) TWEET THIS
3. [FACT] B2B companies that blog more than 4x/week see the biggest increase in traffic and leads, according to @HubSpot (Source) TWEET THIS
4. [FACT] 51% of B2B marketers plan to increase their spend on content marketing, per @MarketingProfs (Source) TWEET THIS
5. [FACT] 86% of #B2B companies are using #socialmedia (Source) TWEET THIS
6. [FACT] Top use of B2B social media is for thought leadership at 60%, per @btobmagazine (Source) TWEET THIS
7. [FACT] B2B companies are more likely to use Twitter than B2C companies: 75% vs 49%, per @businessdotcom (Source) TWEET THIS
8. [FACT] 41% of B2B companies are acquiring customers through Facebook. (Source) TWEET THIS
9. [FACT] 39% of B2B marketers say blogging is their most valuable content asset, per @eMarketer (Source) TWEET THIS
10. [FACT] 60% of B2B marketers cite thought leadership as #1 reason to use social media, per @btobmagazine (Source) TWEET THIS
11. [FACT] Social media helps B2B marketers improve search results (Source) TWEET THIS
12. [FACT] B2B #socialmedia spending set to explode to $54M over next 5 years per @Forrester (Source) TWEET THIS
What B2B social media statistic are you most surprised by?