Walmart will open its doors at 8pm on Thanksgiving to kick off Black Friday. As they did in 2011, the retail chain will hold three separate events. Event #1 begins at 8pm on November 22, Event #2 at 10pm, and Event #3 at 5am on November 23. If you’re looking for Black Friday deals on electronics, Walmart has quite a number of them.
Top Black Friday Deals at Walmart
Event #1: Thursday, November 22, 8pm
This event will be of greatest interest to you if you’re looking for Black Friday deals on video games.
- Nintendo Wii Console – includes console and one controller only. $89
- Nintendo DSi XL Console – $99.96
- Xbox 360 Skylanders Bundle – comes with XBox 360 4GB game console, Skylanders bundle, and one controller. $149
- Sony PS3 160GB Game Console – comes with inFamous and Uncharted bundle, plus one controller. $199
- Skylanders Giants Starter Kit – For Xbox 360. $38.96
Event #2: Thursday, November 22, 10pm
If you’re looking for Black Friday deals on home entertainment items such as televisions and Blu-ray players, as well as electronics like cameras, computers and GPS systems, Event #2 will be the sale for you.
- Apple iPad 2 – 16GB. Comes with $75 Walmart gift card. 1 hour in-stock guarantee. $399
- Samsung 46″ Smart LED HDTV – 1080p, 60Hz. $598
- Emerson 32″ LCD HDTV – 720p, 60Hz. $148
- Nikon S3200 Digital Camera – 16 Megapixel, 6x Optical Zoom. $69
- Garmin GPS – 5″ touchscreen system. $69
- NOOK Color by Barnes and Noble. – $99
- HP 15.6″ laptop – 4GB RAM, 320 GB HD. $279
- Samsung HW-8530 Sound Bar – Built-in subwoofer. $98
- HP DeskJet 3056 Printer. – Features copy, scan, and wireless printing. $39
- LG BP125 Blu-ray Player. – Full HD 1080p. $38
Event #3: Friday, November 23, 5am
- Samsung 39″ HDTV – 1080p, 60Hz. $398
- Acer 13.3″ Ultrabook – Intel Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HD/SSD. $499
- Samsung Galaxy S III – Offer only good with 2-year contract. Comes with $100 Walmart gift card. $129
Be sure to check back with us for more great Black Friday deals!
Recommended for YouWebcast: Sales and Marketing Alignment: 7 Steps To Implement Effective Sales Enablement