Wal-Mart will start their Black Friday deals even earlier this year as the retail chain will be opening on Thanksgiving Day. Wal-Mart will hold three separate events for this years Black Friday deals. Event #1 begins at 6pm on November 28, Event #2 at 8pm, and Event #3 at 8am on November 29. If you’re looking for Black Friday deals on electronics, Wal-Mart has quite a number of them.
Top Black Friday Deals at Wal-Mart
Event #1: Thursday, November 28, 6pm
This event will be of greatest interest to you if you’re looking for Black Friday deals on video games.
- Xbox One Console – includes console, Kinect One and one controller only. $499
- Xbox 360 4GB Console – $179
- Playstation 4 Console – includes console, and one controller. $399
- Sony PS3 12GB Console – $199
- Nintendo 2DS Handheld System – includes handheld system, stylus, and 4GB SDH memory card. $129.96
Event #2: Thursday, November 28, 8pm
If you’re looking for Black Friday deals on home entertainment items such as televisions and Blu-ray players, as well as electronics like cameras, computers and GPS systems, Event #2 will be the sale for you.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 – 16GB. 1-hour in-stock guarantee. $299
- HP Black Licorice 15.6”- 4GB RAM, 500 GB HD $178
- Emerson 50″ LED HDTV - 1080p, 60Hz. $288
- Beats by Dr. Dre – On-ear headphones with ControlTalk. $114.95
- Samsung 55”LED HDTV – 1080p, 120 Hz. $727
- Philips 5.1 CH Home Theater System – With Blu-ray Disc player and Wi-Fi. $118
- Sony HTCT60 Sound Bar - Built-in subwoofer. $98
- HP DeskJet 3056 Printer. - Features copy, scan, and wireless printing. $39
- LG BP125 Blu-ray Player. - Full HD 1080p. $38
Event #3: Friday, November 29, 8am
- iPhone 5c – Includes $75 Wal-Mart Gift Card. $45
- iPhone 5s– Includes $75 Wal-Mart Gift Card. $189
- Samsung Galaxy S III White – Offer only good with 2-year contract. $0.97
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 – Offer only good with 2-year contract. $99
- Moto X Black – Offer only good with 2-year contract. $49
Be sure to check back with us for more great Black Friday deals!