According to leaked Black Friday ads, Best Buy will be placing the Apple iPad 2 on sale for Black Friday 2011. The leaked ad does not mention how much of a discount Best Buy will be offering on the iPad 2 and currently the site for more information is not yet available, but this is definitely something to keep an eye on.
Best Buy will open its doors at 12 a.m. on Black Friday, so if you’re planning to snag a discounted iPad 2, plan to be in line hours ahead of time. The ad indicates that there will be a minimum of five total per store, but as Apple products are hot commodities, whatever stock of iPad 2 is available is sure to sell out quickly.
Top Best Buy Black Friday Doorbuster Deals
In addition to the iPad 2…
- Sharp 42″ Class LCD 1080p HDTV on sale for $199.99
- PlayStation 3 160GB Console Bundle comes with DualShock wireless controller, Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, and PlayStation Plus 30-day membership. Features built-in Blu-ray player and Wi-Fi. A $369.99 value, on sale for $199.99
- 99¢ DVDs/$4.99 Blu-rays including titles such as Casino Royale, Charlie Wilson’s War, Jarhead, Dodgeball, Cider House Rules, Office Space, Pulp Fiction, and more.
- Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player Netflix and Pandora compatible. $99.99 after savings.
- Nook Simple Touch Reader by Barnes & Noble on sale for $79.99.
Best Buy Black Friday ad: screen shot
Article feature image: Juha Ihalainen/Flickr
Recommended for YouWebcast: Sales and Marketing Alignment: 7 Steps To Implement Effective Sales Enablement