Amazon’s Black Friday ad for 2011 is chock full of electronic goods for this holiday season. Though the ad doesn’t give specific prices in most cases, it does reveal the top price you could expect to pay. For example, a Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS will sell for less than $135.
One well sought-after Amazon item is the Kindle, which is largely absent from the Black Friday ad. Though the original Kindle is listed at $79 in the ad, and the Kindle Touch 3G is listed as started at $179, these are the list prices on Amazon’s website. The Kindle Fire, which is certain to be one of the top gifts this season, isn’t mentioned.
But that doesn’t mean that Amazon doesn’t have other really good deals, and most of them in popular electronics. What can you expect?
Top Black Friday Deals on Amazon
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS. 12 megapixels. 4x zoom. Less than $135.
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS. 12.1 megapixels. 5x wide-angle zoom. Less than $150.
- Canon PowerShot SX230HS. 12.1 megapixels. HS system and DIGIC 4 image processor. Less than $300.
- LG 42LV4400 42″, 1080p, 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV. Less than $550. *Price good 11/24.
- LG BD670 Blu-ray player. 3D. Wireless. Smart TV. Less than $149.99 *Price good 11/25-26.
- TomTom Via 1535 TM GPS. 5-inch, Bluetooth capable, lifetime updates on traffic and maps. Less than $130.
- iHome Rechargeable Portable Stereo System. For iPod or iPhone. Less than $129.
- LG Infinia 47″ Cinema TV. 3D. 1080p. 240Hz. LED-LCD TV with Smart TV and 4 pairs of 3D glasses. Less than $1180.
- FIJIT Friends. Less than $49.99.
- Microsoft Office Home & Student. Windows. Less than $100.
- Office: Mac. Home & Student. Family Pack. Less than $100.
- Yamaha YHT-S400 Front Surround Home Theatre System. Less than $350.
- Creative D80 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker. Less than $50.
Something important to note here, amidst all of the electronics: the one lone toy. FIJIT is one of the most popular toys of the holiday season, and yet they don’t seem to be showing up in many Black Friday ads. Amazon’s got ’em, though, so if you’re looking for a FIJIT this Black Friday, you’re in luck.
Be sure to check Amazon periodically. They’ve been running specials all week in the lead-up to the big event.
Recommended for YouWebcast: Why Sales Enablement Should Be a Priority for You: Increase Sales Quota Attainment by 50%
Image Source: Jonobacon/Flickr