Yahoo! has purchased roughly a dozen web services since October – six of them within the last month. Most recently, Yahoo! has announced plans to purchase video site, Hulu, which streams content from some of the Country’s most popular networks. This is the second time Yahoo! has taken a shot at acquiring Hulu. Back in 2011, Yahoo! offered to buy Hulu for $2 Billion before it decided to take itself off the market. Now, Yahoo! is offering between $600 million and $800 million for the video streaming service.
- 9 Gmail-Ready Add-Ons To Boost Email Productivity
- More iPhone 6’s Being Sold, But iPhone 6+ Shows Stronger User Engagement
- Developer’s Corner: Ruby....The What, Why and When
- New Apple iOS 8.1 Update Arriving Later Today
- Cater to Mobile Consumers With These 5 Design Tips
- The Internet or VPN Kill Switch: A Security Essential for Business