There’s no way around it – remote workers are taking over. Once regarded as a rare perk, the flexibility to work from home is becoming the new norm in many industries. The benefits of working from home are clear: it saves money, time, is better for the environment and can even save lives. These benefits are becoming clear to employers and today, several Fortune 500 companies have started to encourage teleworking – including Bank of America, Intel, Microsoft and more. In the infographic below, LifeSize explores the remote worker revolution and shows how remote work is changing workdays across industries.
- 9 Gmail-Ready Add-Ons To Boost Email Productivity
- More iPhone 6’s Being Sold, But iPhone 6+ Shows Stronger User Engagement
- Developer’s Corner: Ruby....The What, Why and When
- The Internet or VPN Kill Switch: A Security Essential for Business
- New Apple iOS 8.1 Update Arriving Later Today
- Cater to Mobile Consumers With These 5 Design Tips