One of my favorite commercials is for Prego Italian sauce – the one where a woman shopping for groceries participates in a blind taste test and selects Prego over the spaghetti sauce she’s been buying her entire life. Afterwards, she wonders what other bad decisions she’s made over the years – like her Pat Benatar hair style in the 80s.
When it comes to spaghetti sauce – or bad hairstyles – we usually learn from our bad decisions and move on. When it comes to business, one bad choice can have a huge impact on revenues, productivity, and, even, your reputation.
Make better decisions with fast access to reliable business data
Being able to find the right data at the right time – and understand what it means to your business – can help you make smarter decisions and run your business like never before.
The right data and analysis can help you determine which products, markets, and channels provide the best opportunities for growth, reduce operational complexity, and streamline processes – for improved revenues, margins, and liquidity management. Unfortunately, typical analytics solutions can be costly, time-consuming, and complicated.
SAP understands that making good decisions requires instant access to transactional data stored in your SAP ERP application – and offers SAP Rapid Marts packages, low-cost, preconfigured analytics solutions for SAP ERP, to get you there.
With SAP Rapid Marts packages, you can:
- Solve problems and capitalize on opportunities with increased visibility into trends and variances, faster analysis, and accurate reporting
- Put the power in business users’ hands with self-service functions for running reports, queries, and analysis
- Optimize sales and procurement with real-time, accurate insights into your supply chain and self-service functions for managing accounts receivables
- Reduce deployment time and costs with preconfigured data, pretested data, metadata, and security integration functionality
- Realize a fast ROI with intuitive and interactive interfaces that simplify the user experience, increase user adoption and satisfaction, and reduce training and support costs
Want to learn more?
If you’re looking to empower your business users to make smarter, faster decisions that can improve your revenue, productivity, and reputation, check out the solution brief “Fast and Low-Cost Analytics Solutions for the SAP ERP Application.”