Our Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings are here from our own fantasy football expert. We’re ranking the running backs here, but check out the other positions as well. Read below to check out where guys like Ronnie Hillman are ranked in Week 12.
1. Arian Foster vs. Det: Has recorded over 24 carries in all but two games this season, so expect him to be deployed early and often with success against a mushy Detroit defense.
2. Adrian Peterson vs. Chi: A fully rested Adrian Peterson averaging 8.0 YPC and over 150 YPG over his last 4 contests is a very scary thing.
3. CJ Spiller vs. Ind: I think the Bills will give CJ Spiller more than enough carries to warrant this ranking regardless of Fred Jackson’s status this week.
4. Chris Johnson vs. Jac
Related Resources from B2C
» Free Webcast: How To Create Killer Marketing Content
5. Ray Rice vs. SD: Sticking to my guns with this one and heavily endorsing Rice this week with a very beatable matchup.
6. Doug Martin vs. Atl
7. Marshawn Lynch vs. Mia: Miami has been exposed as being a far worse run defense than many expected after being talked up so much early in the season.
8. Stevan Ridley vs. NYJ: He should be looking for a bit of revenge after only mustering 28 yards on the ground last week.
9. Trent Richardson vs. Pit: Scary matchup here but Richardson has proven himself as reliable as they come on a weekly basis.
10. Frank Gore vs. NO: Going up against one of the league’s more atrocious defenses; Gore should bully his way to a score this week.
11. Matt Forte vs. Min: Really not playing well recently as the entire bears team appears to be in shambles.
12. Jamaal Charles vs. Den
13. Marcel Reece vs. Cin: A very versatile, all-around back who once again will have a starters workload as Darren McFadden looks to miss at least one more week.
14. Ryan Mathews vs. Bal: Baltimore is just not the scary matchup they once were and Mathews is due for a big explosion.
15. Alfred Morris vs. Dal
16. Ahmad Bradshaw vs. GB: He’s been seeing far less snaps recently, but he’s also getting healthier by the game so he should still be useful.
17. Steven Jackson vs. Ari
18. Mikel Leshoure vs. Hou: Don’t love the matchup here but Leshoure is the unquestioned goal line back in an offense that gets there a good amount.
19. Benjarvus Green-Ellis vs. Oak
20. Ronnie Hillman vs. KC: Hillman was drafted to be the future of the Broncos run game and now he finally has his chance, perfectly timed with a matchup against one of the league’s worst defenses in Kansas City.
21. Darren Sproles vs. SF: If he plays he is exactly the type of player that could be unaffected by the 49ers daunting defense.
22. Jonathon Stewart vs. Phi
23. Bryce Brown vs. Car: McCoy is almost certainly sitting out this Sunday and Brown is the clear next-in-line to receive his carries, so a big day could be in store for the uber-talented back.
24. Felix Jones vs. Was
25. Michael Turner vs. TB
26. Jalen Parmele vs. Ten: Parmele has taken over for the inept Rashad Jennings as lead back until Mojo Drew returns, which at this point is up in the air.
27. Shonn Greene vs. NE
28. Vick Ballard vs. Buf: It’s starting to seem as if Ballard receiving twice as many snaps as Donald Brown is no longer a result of the latter’s injuries.
29. Jonathan Dwyer vs. Cle
30. Reggie Bush vs. Sea
31. James Starks vs. NYG: Averaging more than 20 carries over the Packers last two games, so although he isn’t the most skilled back, sheer volume should make him somewhat productive.
32. LaRod Stephens-Howling vs. Stl:
33. Andre Brown vs. GB: Ahmad Bradshaw is dealing with some health issues so Brown could easily see an uptick in carries this week.
34. Rashard Mendenhall vs. Cle: Didn’t look too spruce last week, but Cleveland is a relatively easy team to run on.
35. Beanie Wells vs. Stl
36. Donald Brown vs. Buf
37. Bilal Powell vs. NE: Shonn Greene really needs to get phased out by the Jets and I think they finally realize that, as evidenced by Powell vulturing two goal-line TDs last week.
38. Daryl Richardson vs. Ari: Steven Jackson is playing as well as ever and Richardson just fumbled away a key ball in the 4th quarter last week so there isn’t much to look forward to here.
39. Daniel Thomas vs. Sea: Never trust Reggie Bush, but Thomas admittedly has looked pretty mediocre in the snaps he does get.
40. Kendall Hunter vs. NO