Our Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings are here from our resident fantasy football guru. We’re ranking the quarterbacks here, but check out the other positions as well. Read below to check out where guys like Colin Kaepernick are ranked in Week 12.
1. Aaron Rodgers vs. NYG: Can’t imagine Rodgers won’t be playing for his pride after last season’s devastating loss to New York in the playoffs last season.
2. Robert Griffin III vs. Dal: Pretty hard to not love a quarterback who has run for over 70 yards in half of his games and has racked up a hefty 6 TDs on the ground this season.
3. Tom Brady vs. NYJ
4. Drew Brees vs. SF: Killed them in the playoffs last year and when he’s on it doesn’t matter who he’s up against.
Related Resources from B2C
» Free Webcast: Bye-Bye Solution Selling: Why Sales Teams Are Moving To Insight Selling
5. Matt Ryan vs. TB: I won’t downgrade Ryan even a smidge for the five interceptions he threw last week (3 of which weren’t his fault at all), since he has made a name for himself over his NFL career as someone who protects the ball extremely well.
6. Peyton Manning vs. KC: Peyton Manning very well could put up all the stats you need within the first half of play, the Chiefs are that bad.
7. Tony Romo vs. Was
8. Andrew Luck vs. Buf: Andrew Luck is putting together one of the more memorable rookie campaigns of recent memory and should continue his dominance against a middling Bills defense.
9. Matthew Stafford vs. Hou
10. Cam Newton vs. Phi: The Eagles have little to nothing to play for at this point, which is always a good thing for opposing quarterbacks.
11. Josh Freeman vs. Atl: Tony Romo lit up the Falcons a week ago so it’s not hard to imagine Freeman doing the same.
12. Eli Manning vs. GB: Playing at a very non-elite level recently, but a Green Bay unit without studs Charles Woodson and Clay Matthews could be just what the doctor ordered.
13. Andy Dalton vs. Oak
14. Matt Schaub vs. Det: Hopefully Schaub builds off last week’s record setting performance against Detroit’s very shaky defense.
15. Carson Palmer vs. Cin: Hard to argue against the amount Carson Palmer throws the ball.
16. Colin Kaepernick vs. NO: The highly versatile Nevada product really stuck it to the Bears this past Monday, so there is no telling what he’ll be capable of against New Orleans’ miserable bunch.
17. Philip Rivers vs. Bal
18. Chad Henne vs. Ten: I was as surprised as any last week when Henne almost led the Jaguars to a victory over Houston (a 15-point favorite), but I have to admit he looked damn good.
19. Joe Flacco vs. SD
20. Jay Cutler vs. Min