Our Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings are here. Here are our RB Rankings and look out for out WR and TE to follow soon. If you have any other Week 11 Fantasy Football lineup decision to make, please ask them in the comments or hit us up on Twitter.
(See also: QB Rankings)
1. Arian Foster vs. Jac: Jacksonville is right up there on the list of least intimidating defenses in the league, surrendering over 120 yards to opposing backfields.
2. Ray Rice vs. Pit
3. Doug Martin vs. Car: I never, ever thought Doug Martin would be this good, but he is, and should continue to be against a middling Panthers run defense.
4. LeSean McCoy vs. Was
5. CJ Spiller vs. Mia: Miami is clearly not the run defense most thought as they have been gashed recently by running backs worse than Spiller, who now has full control over the Bills’ backfield with Fred Jackson sidelined by injury.
6. Stevan Ridley vs. Ind
7. Trent Richardson vs. Dal: Richardson is getting more comfortable and dominant by the game, and Dallas is on an unsuccessful streak against running backs recently.
8. Alfred Morris vs. Phi: The Eagles really seem like the least motivated team in football right now, managing to make even Felix Jones look nice.
9. Ryan Mathews vs. Den
10. Jamaal Charles vs. Cin: Bengals are right near the bottom of the league at stopping the run.
11. Matt Forte vs. SF: Forte showed vulnerability against a great defense in Houston last week, so I am skeptical about him this week on the road against an even better 49ers defense.
12. Willis McGahee vs. SD: I still trust him for the time being, but I’d be lying if I said McGahee wasn’t starting to show signs of slowing down.
13. Frank Gore vs. Chi: Chicago’s pass defense overshadows a very solid run defense, so Gore should have his hands full come Monday night.
14. Steven Jackson vs. NYJ
15. Felix Jones vs. Cle: Looked rather spruce last week against Philadelphia and he should have one more week as lead back before Demarco Murray inevitably takes back his spot.
16. Shonn Greene vs. Stl
17. Marcel Reece vs. NO: His value skyrockets if you’re in a PPR league, in which case he would be ranked just outside of the top 10.
18. Michael Turner vs. Ari: Arizona’s defense has fallen greatly after a very hot start to the season, but Turner usually underperforms (mostly due to a lack of motivation) in the games that don’t draw much national attention.
19. Mikel Leshoure vs. GB
20. Reggie Bush vs. Buf: It’s tough to say how quickly the Dolphins will let Reggie Bush out of the doghouse after repeatedly showing he can not hold on to the football.
21. Chris Ivory vs. Oak: This ranking is completely contingent on Sproles not playing this week, or at the very least being considerably limited.
22. Benjarvus Green-Ellis vs. KC
23. Daniel Thomas vs. Buf: Thomas is seeing an increased workload by the week and is a very possible breakout candidate from here on out.
24. Jonathan Stewart vs. TB: Tampa’s run defense is awesome and Stewart is still being held back by the carries DeAngelo Williams and Mike Tolbert receive on a weekly basis.
25. LaRod Stephens-Howling vs. Atl
26. Darren Sproles vs. Oak: Won’t be at full strength if he does suit up, but a starting Darren Sproles is a hard man to sit.
27. James Starks vs. Det
28. Jonathan Dwyer vs. Bal: The backfield situation is too muddled to promote any of the backs in Pittsburgh, but if I had to pick one Dwyer would be my guy.
29. Rashad Jennings vs. Hou
30. Donald Brown vs. NE: It seems like the Colts are slowly working Brown back into a starter’s workload.
31. Rashard Mendenhall vs. Bal: Weird to think he was a consensus top-20 pick just a year ago.
32. Mark Ingram vs. Oak: Despite not putting up flashy numbers, Ingram has made a some beastly plays over the past few weeks that remind me of what he used to do to opposing defenses when he was on Alabama.
33. Joique Bell vs. GB: Slowly creeping his way onto the radar.
34. Vick Ballard vs. NE: Losing some favor to Donald Brown, I look for Ballard to be phased out more and more over the next few weeks until he fades into obscurity.
35. Jaquizz Rodgers vs. Ari