Our Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings are here. Here are our QB Rankings, but look out for the other positions to follow soon. If you have any other Week 11 Fantasy Football lineup decision to make, please ask them in the comments or hit us up on Twitter.
1. Aaron Rodgers vs. Det
2. Peyton Manning vs. SD: The Chargers secondary is in shambles and will do little to stop Peyton Manning’s march toward the playoffs.
3. Tom Brady vs. Ind: The Colts defense is horrendous and Andrew Luck should keep them just close enough for Brady to be relevant all game.
4. Drew Brees vs. Oak
5. Robert Griffin III vs. Phi: A nice week of rest and some fresh legs should pay dividends for RGIII owners.
6. Matt Ryan vs. Ari
7. Matthew Stafford vs. GB: It’s a shame the Packers can’t clone Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson because there are absolutely holes in the defense that Stafford will expose.
8. Cam Newton vs. TB: Will likely have to rely on his arm in this one, which is a slight cause for concern.
9. Andrew Luck vs. NE: The lack of a viable running back on the Colts is really playing to Luck’s favor, as evidenced by his 2 rushing TDs last week.
10. Tony Romo vs. Cle
11. Carson Palmer vs. NO: Oakland is clearly willing to let Palmer air it out as often as humanly possible.
12. Philip Rivers vs. Den: He threw four interceptions the last time these two teams met and was clearly rattled by the relentless pressure that the Broncos employ.
13. Josh Freeman vs. Car
14. Andy Dalton vs. KC: You have to love anyone playing against Kansas City, let alone Dalton, who is coming off a 4-TD game and progressively solidifying himself as one of the more reliable quarterbacks in the NFL.
15. Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Mia: Just because the Bills are terrible doesn’t negate the fact that Fitzpatrick is a useful fantasy quarterback.
16. Matt Schaub vs. Jac
17. Joe Flacco vs. Pit: Pittsburgh’s defense is really coming into form and since this game will likely live and die by the defenses, Flacco shouldn’t be counted on for much this week.
18. Sam Bradford vs. NYJ
19. Ryan Tannehill vs. Buf: Buffalo’s defense is all around terrible, enough so that even a relatively unproven rookie quarterback should have a field day.
20. Brandon Weeden vs. Dal: Really like what he’s doing this season, just not enough to warrant serious starting consideration against the Cowboys’ rock solid secondary.