We’re in Week 10 already and heading into the fantasy football home stretch. Every game is more important then ever as you make your push toward the playoffs. To make sure your prepared for the Week 10 games check out our Week 10 TE Rankings from our resident fantasy football guru. If you have any other fantasy football lineup decisions or fantasy football trade quesitons you want answered leave them in the comments or ask us on Twitter.
1. Jimmy Graham vs. Atl: Atlanta covers tight ends well, but Graham has shown time and time again the ability to beat any team.
2. Rob Gronkowski vs. Buf
3. Jason Witten vs. Phi: Continues to be Romo’s favorite target, especially on garbage-time drives.
Related Resources from B2C
» Free Webcast: How to Create Killer Email Conversion Copy
4. Tony Gonzalez vs. NO: Gonzalez has seen a big drop-off in production after a scalding hot start to the season, but the Saints are also one of the worst defenses in the league.
5. Owen Daniels vs. Chi
6. Heath Miller vs. KC: Health Miller has greatly exceeded expectations this season and should build upon that against a Chiefs defense that is inept against opposing tight ends.
7. Aaron Hernandez vs. Buf: Hernandez could be a sneaky good play this week while Buffalo tries to effectively contain Gronk.
8. Vernon Davis vs. Stl: Simply too talented not to bounce back from these recently disappointing performances.
9. Antonio Gates vs. TB
10. Brandon Meyers vs. Bal: 10+ targets in 2 of his last 3 games and 2 touchdowns last week is the recipe for getting in the top ten.
11. Dustin Keller vs. Sea
12. Brandon Pettigrew vs. Min: Although Pettigrew’s production has taken a hit of late, Minnesota is horrid against opposing tight ends, so he has the chance to leave Sunday’s game with some healthy statistics.
13. Brent Celek vs. Dal
14. Jermaine Gresham vs. NYG: Caught 6 of 8 balls thrown to him last week for 108 yards, so he should have Dalton’s trust for the time being.
15. Greg Olsen vs. Den: Drew 9 targets last week, so his role in the passing game appears relatively safe for now.
16. Martellus Bennett vs. Cin
17. Kyle Rudolph vs. Det: Rudolph has left a bad taste in his owners’ mouths a few too many times this season to warrant serious consideration as a starter.
18. Jared Cook vs. Mia: A big play threat who just can’t seem to establish a strong rapport with Jake Locker. That could change soon, however.
19. Scott Chandler vs. NE: Beat up on the patriots earlier in the year, but he has really regressed as the season has worn on.
20. Jacob Tamme vs. Car