We’re in Week 10 already and heading into the fantasy football home stretch. Every game is more important then ever as you make your push toward the playoffs. To make sure your prepared for this weekend’s games check out our Week 10 RB Rankings from our resident fantasy football guru. If you have any other fantasy football lineup decisions or fantasy football trade quesitons you want answered leave them in the comments or ask us on Twitter.
1. Adrian Peterson vs. Det: AP just embarrassed the Seahawks, after embarrassing the Buccaneers, after embarrassing the Cardinals- each of which is top-10 run defense- so yeah, he’s going to embarrass the Lions.
2. Ray Rice vs. Oak: The Raiders just let up 250 yards and 4 scores to Doug Martin, a poor man’s version of Rice.
3. Arian Foster vs. Chi: Gary Kubiak will be happy to hand the ball off to his main man while his wide receivers are blanketed by Peanut Tillman and Co.
4. LeSean McCoy vs. Dal
Related Resources from B2C
» Free Webcast: Build Better Products by Identifying and Validating Your Riskiest Assumptions
5. Marshawn Lynch vs. NYJ: Marshawn Lynch is just the type of back that can expose the vulnerable Jets run defense.
6. Stevan Ridley vs. Buf
7. Frank Gore vs. Stl
8. Matt Forte vs. Hou: Chicago will struggle to get the run game going against Houston’s daunting front seven, but Forte should see plenty of opportunities in the pass game.
9. Doug Martin vs. SD: Martin has been playing out of his mind over the past two games and should continue that trend against a not-so-scary Chargers defense.
10. Michael Turner vs. NO
11. Willis McGahee vs. Car: Not the best matchup for McGahee here with Luke Keuchkly likely gunning for him all day.
12. Ahmad Bradshaw vs. Cin:
13. Ryan Mathews vs. TB: Mathews has been entirely disappointing this season (save his week 5 performance against a miserable Saints defense), and Tampa Bay’s stingy defense will do him no favors.
14. Chris Johnson vs. Mia:
15. Reggie Bush vs. Ten: Reggie Bush couldn’t get anything going against the Colts, so who’s to say the Titans will be any different?
16. Mikel Leshoure vs. Min:
17. Jamaal Charles vs. Pit: Kind of hard to put your trust in Charles after failing to exceed 40 rushing yards in 3 straight games now.
18. CJ Spiller vs. NE: The Bills have openly expressed their desire to get Spiller more touches, so we’ll see how that plays out this week against a tough Patriots defense.
19. Pierre Thomas vs. Atl: Darren Sproles being out will prove to primarily benefit Thomas as he is now the unquestioned lead back for the Saints moving forward.
20. Vick Ballard vs. Jac: He’ll get a starter’s workload this Thursday against a Jaguars defense that is bottom-5 in the NFL against opposing rushers.
21. Rashad Jennings vs. Ind: Should continue to see plenty of looks in the passing game. He enters the top-20 in PPR formats.
22. Marcel Reece vs. Bal: McFadden is out this week and the Raiders clearly trust Reece enough to let him take the reins over unproven Taiwan Jones.
23. Jonathon Stewart vs. Den
24. Felix Jones vs. Phi: He probably has one more useful week until Murray comes back, at which point Jones will be relegated to the bench.
25. Fred Jackson vs. NE
26. Steven Jackson vs. SF: Jackson has been suppressed by mediocre defenses this season so his outlook not a very promising against the scary 49ers.
27. Isaac Redman vs. KC: Had a huge game last week so you’d have to assume the Steelers will let him operate as lead back while he has the momentum.
28. Shonn Greene vs. Sea: Seattle is a formidable opponent and Greene is rapidly losing momentum after what many thought were breakout games earlier in the season.
29. Benjarvus Green-Ellis vs. NYG: The fact that Ridley is doing so well in the Patriots offense is testament to how bad The Law Firm really is.
30. Daryl Richardson vs. SF: One of the more talented backs in the league that happens to be going up against, in my opinion, still the best run defense in the league.
31. Joique Bell vs. Min
32. Jonathon Dwyer vs. KC: Pittsburgh could also do the unexpected and let a fresh Dwyer shoulder a heavy load this week.
33. Mark Ingram vs. Atl
34. Michael Bush vs. Hou: Has become a relative afterthought in the Bears plans, though if Houston stuffs Forte repeatedly Bush will see some looks.
35. Donald Brown vs. Jac: Likely out this week, but check on his status to be certain.