We’re in Week 10 already and heading into the fantasy football home stretch. Every game is more important then ever as you make your push toward the playoffs. To make sure your prepared for this weekend’s games check out our Week 10 QB Rankings from our resident fantasy football guru. If you have any other fantasy football lineup decisions or fantasy football trade quesitons you want answered leave them in the comments or ask us on Twitter.
1. Drew Brees vs. Atl
2. Matt Ryan vs. NO: You have to love any quarterback against the Saints, as I’ve said over and over again. You have to.
3. Tom Brady vs. Buf: Brady slaughtered the Bills earlier in the season and is coming off a week of rest, so you do the math.
4. Peyton Manning vs. Car
5. Matthew Stafford vs. Min: Josh Freeman and Russell Wilson- two quarterbacks very much inferior to Stafford- have lit up Minnesota’s defense over the past two weeks, so a vintage Stafford game (400+ yards & 3+ TDs) is highly possible.
6. Ben Roethlisberger vs. KC: Kansas City just doesn’t have the defensive personnel to hurry Roethlisberger and as we all know, when Big Ben has time he is a deadly quarterback.
7. Eli Manning vs. Cin
8. Cam Newton vs. Den: Denver’s defense, which is top-5 against the pass and top-15 against the run, will pursue Newton relentlessly and force the young QB into some costly mistakes.
9. Michael Vick vs. Dal
10. Tony Romo vs. Phi: Philadelphia has zero confidence right now and Romo usually steps up to the challenge.
11. Josh Freeman vs. SD: 11 TDs with only 1 interception over his last four games means you should probably keep rolling with Freeman.
12. Phillip Rivers vs. TB:
13. Andrew Luck vs. Jac: Had a huge game last week against a Miami defense eons better than the lowly Jaguars.
14. Joe Flacco vs. Oak
15. Carson Palmer vs. Bal: Palmer already throws the ball a ton (over 60 attempts last week!), and with McFadden out this week there is no risk of that changing.
16. Alex Smith vs. Stl
17. Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. NE: He should pile on the yards this week after the Patriots take an early lead and continually stuff any rushing attempts the Bills try early on.
18. Andy Dalton vs. NYG
19. Jay Cutler vs. Hou: Hard to imagine Cutler having a productive day against a daunting opponent in Houston.
20. Ryan Tannehill vs. Ten
21. Matt Schaub vs. Chi: I won’t endorse any quarterback playing the Bears these days, mostly because of Charles Tillman.
22. Jake Locker vs. Mia: His ability to get it done with is feet warrants mild consideration, but only in 2-QB leagues.
23. Sam Bradford vs. SF: The 49ers defense will thwart any attempt at productivity from Bradford.
24. Christian Ponder vs. Det
25. Mark Sanchez vs. Sea: Matched up against one of the more underrated (yet deadly) defenses in the league.