Nike had already made moves to distance itself from Lance Armstrong, and now its announced it will stop making its line of Livestrong products at the end of 2013. Nike dropped Armstrong’s personal sponsorship last Fall when the cyclist admitted to years of performance enhancing drug use. The cancer survivor also stepped down as chairman of his cancer charity, Livestrong, after delivering an apology to the staff.
- Make your Cruise Travel a Trip to Remember with Mobile Apps
- Tiger Woods Is Opening A Sports Restaurant In Harbourside Place
- Ridley Scott Debuts Full Length 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer
- Child's Death Blamed On 'Perfect Storm' Of Enterovirus D68 And Staphylococcus Aureus Sepsis
- The Buffalo Bills: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (Infographic)
- Atlantic City's $2.4 Billion Revel Casino Hotel Sells For $110 Million
- These Photorealistic Cakes Don't Look Like Something You Can Eat