Our Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings are here. Here are our TE Rankings and check out all the other positions. If you have any other Week 11 Fantasy Football lineup decision to make, please ask them in the comments or hit us up on Twitter.
1. Jimmy Graham vs. Oak: Went beast-mode last week and quieted all doubters in the process.
2. Rob Gronkowski vs. Ind
3. Jason Witten vs. Cle: There’s something to be said for Witten being on pace to exceed 70 receptions and 900 yards for the 6th straight season.
4. Tony Gonzalez vs. Ari: Saw 15 targets last week en route to a monstrous game with over 120 receiving yards.
5. Owen Daniels vs. Jac
6. Antonio Gates vs. Den: Fortunately Denver is not nearly as good at covering tight ends as it is wide receivers.
7. Vernon Davis vs. Chi: Davis should be relied on heavily in the passing game this week with the feared Bears cornerbacks lurking on the outside.
8. Heath Miller vs. Bal
9. Aaron Hernandez vs. Ind: Health permitting, Hernandez should be counted on for quality production this week.
10. Jermaine Gresham vs. KC: Gresham has put together a quality season with praiseworthy consistency on a week-by-week basis.
11. Brandon Pettigrew vs. GB: 3 catches on 9 targets last week, while disappointing, shows Stafford is looking his way at least.
12. Scott Chandler vs. Mia
13. Greg Olsen vs. TB: Caught 9 of 10 balls thrown his way last week for 102 yards, a great performance that I don’t see happening again anytime soon.
14. Dwayne Allen vs. NE: The Pats are horrendous against tight ends and Coby Fleener is once again unlikely to suit up, both of which make for a promising situation for Allen.
15. Dustin Keller vs. Stl
16. Brent Celek vs. Was
17. Jermichael Finley vs. Det: Detroit is god-awful at marking opposing tight ends, giving Finely, who is also god-awful, a chance of posting his annual out-of-the-blue 3 TD game.
18. Dennis Pitta vs. Pit: Before last week, Pitta logged in five straight scoreless games without recording over 35 yards in a single contest, so be very cautious if you are thinking about using him this week.
19. Jacob Tamme vs. SD
20. Brandon Meyers vs. NO: He’s questionable to start this week coming back from a concussion, but if he does suit up he’s not a bad play at all.