How social media influencer can help your digital marketing campaign
Step #1 – Find Top Social Media Influencer
Related Resource from B2CWebcast: PR Hacking: How Ideas Spread And What Marketers Need to Know
The first step in growing your social media traffic is to find the top influencers within your field of business. This can enhance your search engine optimization and digital marketing campaign success but first you need to make a list of the top social media influencers within your niche.
- Find popular content that discusses the same subject matter within your field of interest and research about its author and follow his or her social media profile.
- Use tools to help find the social influencers within a particular social media site. The tool can help facilitate the process of searching popular posts, influential content based on the number of social shares of their posts and find social media profiles with the highest numbers of followers.
- Use specific keywords that are relevant to your brand and use it to search for the top influencers in the social media community. You can use the keyword in Google alert, social influencer finder tools and on various social media sites.
- Build your list and start following the top influencers within your social media community.
Step # 2 – Build Relationship with Top Influencers
- Engage Google + top influencers
Make sure to join a Google + circle community and actively participate in discussions and sharing of views about particular topics. Be generous in sharing the content and posts of the Google + influencers to your own profile and constantly mention them in your post updates. It also helps to join the Google + Hangouts that is created by the top influencers in the G+ community and become a live participant in discussing some issues. Interacting with other members can help your profile become popular too.
- Engage Twitter top influencers
Prominent bloggers are known to be very active on Twitter. You can engage them to build relationships with you by re-posting their tweets and become their followers. Try to show how important is their expertise to you by asking for opinions and @mention them in your tweets. You can also participate in their Twitter discussions while leaving a link to your site.
- Engage Facebook top influencers
- Engage Pinterest top influencers
Pinterest can be a good source of click throughs for your site and social influencers in Pinterest can help make your posts more popular within the community. You can engage the top influences in Pinterest by sharing or re-pinning their posts or like and comment on them. Active conversations with influencers in Pinterest can boost your brand popularity. Try to get help from the top influencers by asking their opinions about subjects of interest within their field of expertise.
- Engaging LinkedIn top influencers
Step # 3 – Post engaging content on your social media accounts
Create unique and engaging posts to your own social media accounts in order to get the social media influencers to follow and endorse your profile. This is a prudent way of building your social media traffic and to make a worthwhile social influencer outreach campaign. Remember, no matter how you like, tweet, re-pin, re-post and share the social media influencers’ social media activities, they will not find any value of sharing and endorsing your own site if it is not worth sharing with others. So make your own social media sites valuable to the top influencers to gain merit of their recommendation for better influencer marketing results.
Do you want to build your social media traffic? DIGITAL WARRIORS CAN HELP! We have professional social media marketing experts and other digital marketing teams with the expertise in IT consulting, marketing analytics, social media marketing, search engine optimization and web design and development to help you grow your business.