Today’s world moves fast and requires both businesses and government agencies to utilize the latest technology for managing the tools that keep America working. Selecting the right tool crib management solution is essential to keeping your operations moving forward in the black, and not collapsing into the red.
Here are some of the benefits of integrating tool crib management into your day-to-day operations:
• Reduces costs by optimizing the flow of supplies and materials to workers.
• Allows managers to remotely control inventory levels and track inventory usage.
• Keeps inventory levels within acceptable parameters through constant monitoring.
• Reduces costs by reducing waste, hoarding and loss on the work site.
• Assists in maintaining compliance by stocking only approved materials on-site.
• Collects data on which materials are needed and utilized by workers, which allows you to remove unnecessary tools from the supply chain.
• Data is available in real time and allows managers to respond to shortages quickly, which in turn keeps the work flowing smoothly and without delays.
• Ordering refills on supplies can be automated, which means your managers are free to focus on other tasks.
• Access is 24/7, so when your employees show up for work they’re able to focus solely on their work, which eliminates down time.
• Allows managers to control access to tools by setting up customized permissions for each employee.
• Set-up is easy and requires little more than “plug and use” to install into the work site.
• Tool crib software is easily updated and downloaded to the vending machine, which means that utilizing the latest inventory management tools is as easy as pushing a few buttons.
• Tool vending allows your employees to spend their time working, and not digging through a cluttered tool box.
• Organizes the workplace by storing all tools and equipment in one convenient location.