What’s in this episode?
14 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
1. This week’s topic: How to Come Up with Ideas for Great Content
Whether it’s content for your emails or content for your social media sites, you can often find yourself staring at a blank screen. But creating great content is probably a lot easier than you think. Today we’ll be discussing ways to help you overcome writer’s block and create content that your audience will love.
2. Questions/topic we discuss:
Related Resource from B2CWebcast: PR Hacking: How Ideas Spread And What Marketers Need to Know
- Why it’s important to capture the interactions you’re having with customers offline
- Why it’s critical to “think small”
- “How-to” content, the old standby
- Don’t get paralyzed by over thinking your content
- How to break one piece of content into many different formats
- Why you don’t always have to create everything yourself
- What about B2B content?
- Where to find prompts for ideas
- Why your opinion matters
- Remove creation roadblocks by trying to help people
- Who are you really creating content for?
- Why the best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing
As always we love to hear your feedback so leave a comment and you can now subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes! So be sure to do that.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com
Grow your business with Email Marketing
Free, award-winning coaching that’s just a call, email, or online chat away.
Templates that ensure your emails are beautiful, professional, and sync with your organization’s colors and logo.
Real business results with a tool that reaches your customers where they are everyday: their inbox.