Get The Pin It Button Internet Explorer Edition to Pin Great Images Across the Web
The Pinterest toolbar plug in allows you to pin pictures from almost any website to your Pinterest boards without ever having to navigate away from the page you’re on. Installing the toolbar will add a Pin It Button Internet Explorer to your Favorites Bar. If you have chosen to link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to Pinterest, you can also share new pins easily with the Pin It button. Install this useful bookmarklet in just a minute:
Log into your Pinterest account as usual. Once you are signed in look for the “About” menu in the upper right hand corner of the page. Click on “About.”
Once that new screen loads, locate “Goodies” on the left hand side. Scroll down until you locate the “Pin It” button section.
Recommended for YouWebcast: The Art of Growth Hacking: Gaining Early Traction by Doing Things that Don't Scale
Instructions for adding the bookmarklet to the Internet Explorer Favorites Bar should now be displayed. The basic steps are as follows:
- In the space near your Internet Explorer tabs right click to display the Favorites Bar
- Right click the Pin It button on the Pinterest page
- From the options that will appear select “Add to Favorites”
- When a pop up window appears select “Create in: Favorites Bar”
- You’re done! Your Pin It Button Internet Explorer is ready to be used
Happy pinning from all of us at PinLeague!