Would you like to learn how to embed your Pinterest pins on your website?
Embedding a Pinterest pin on a website or blog post is something every website owner should learn as it can help their pins receive more exposure. People can repin the pin directly from the website by clicking on the ‘Pin It’ button on the embedded pin. They can also click on the pin and check out the enlarged version. The details of the board and pinner can be found at the bottom of the embedded pin. This can result in engagement with your other pins and in more followers.
So today I am going to show you how to embed a Pinterest pin onto your website or blog. It’s something that’s really easy and should only take you a few minutes…
1. The first thing you need to do is select the pin you would like to use. After that, expand the pin by clicking on it.
Recommended for YouWebcast: Build a Powerful Network and Accelerate your Growth
2. Next, click on the share button on the top right corner of the pin.
3. In the dropdown menu that appears, click on ‘Your Website’.
4. This will take you to a place where you can preview the pin. If you like how it looks you can embed it.
5. Below the preview there will be two things you need to add. The first one is a script tag, which you need to add to the bottom of your page, just above the closing tag.
6. The second one is a link which you need to copy and paste, exactly where you would like the pin to appear.
Once you perform all the above steps and save your settings, your pin will be embedded on your website.
People can now repin this pin, they can click on it and see the expanded version, they can also check out the board or the pinner by clicking on the details which can be found on the bottom of the pin.
Another way to embed the pin would be visit the Pin Widget section of the Widget Builder page, add the Pin URL in the space provided and follow the same steps from point 4 mentioned above.
To learn how to embed the profile or board widget read the post 6 Ways Businesses Can Make the Most of the Latest Pinterest Updates. You can learn how to install the Pin It Button and Follow Button by watching my free Pinterest Marketing Video Tutorial.
Have you been using Pinterest to promote yourself or your business? Have you got some tips you would like to share with us? Please leave your comments below.