Web forums are excellent sources of targeted viewers, especially active online communities with sections and discussion pages that are closely relevant to your target niches, site content, products and service offers. Regularly participating in these online communities can improve your bottom-line results.
Imagine knowing a good number of Internet communities where lots of people frequently hang out to learn new things and find solutions to their problems and needs. Now, imagine having a list of Web forums with sections, discussion pages, marketplaces and advertising platforms that are relevant to your site content, products and services. Yes, by spending a couple of hours each day in those Web forums, helping other members with their urgent problems and immediate needs about things that are relevant to your business:
It won’t take long before you establish a good solid reputation in those online communities as a friendly resource of useful info and advice about your niches. At this point, more members and guests will be interested in knowing you more. This means they would most likely check out your profile in those Web forums, go to your Facebook page, click your signature links and end up in your website or blog. However:
You can’t achieve these results if you don’t know how to professionally participate in the relevant discussion pages of those online communities. Here is a step by step guide that can help you do this correctly:
How to Correctly Participate in Web Forums to Get Good Traffic Results
Recommended for YouWebcast: Content Marketing Best Practices for Entrepreneurs and Growth Marketers in 2015
1. Make sure that the Web forum has active sections and discussion pages relevant to your expertise, interests, knowledge, and site content, products and service offers.
2. Carefully read and study the account registration and profile development rules of those Web forums before signing up as a member. Of course, follow these terms and requirements.
3. Before posting in those Web forums, check out their posting rules and guidelines. By doing this, you’ll avoid instances where your posts can get deleted or your account banned from those online communities.
4. Also check out their forum signature linking requirements. Most Web forums don’t allow affiliate links to be posted anywhere.
5. Create catchy statements and phrases for your signature links. It should grab the attention of other members and guests in those Web forums. It should also be enticing and interesting, enough for them to click it and end up in a relevant page of your website or blog.
6. Deliver what your signature statement or phrase promises. This means the pages you link to should be able to provide your target viewers with the benefits they expect to get after clicking your signature links.
7. Find discussions in those online communities that are closely related to your expertise, site content, products and services. Search for threads that talk about possible solutions and useful advice about urgent problems and immediate needs of people who are most likely interested in your niche. Carefully read the entire thread, or the significant sections of those discussion pages, before posting replies. This will ensure that you can be as helpful as you can, instead of writing unrelated info and advice, or worse, repeating things already discussed in detail by other thread participants.
8. Remember; always be as friendly and helpful and professional as you can be in those Web forums. Your main objective is to establish a solid reputation in those online communities as an expert in your niche who always provides value in relevant discussions.
Following the things above will give you the best results you can get from your Web forum marketing campaigns, in terms of driving more targeted traffic to your site and converting that traffic into willing buyers and repeat customers. You should consider offering an updated report with mind-blowing info, advice and benefits for your target viewers. By doing this, you can entice your viewers to sign up as your mailing list subscribers, and by having an active mailing list of people interested in your site content, products and services, you have repeat business in your hands, right in that very list.