It’s the dawn of a New Year and maybe you are looking for some marketing inspiration as you set your 2012 objectives and plan for the year ahead.
And if you are trying to drive positive change in your organization, sometimes a picture is better than a thousand powerpoint decks.
So to help you, I have curated some of my favorite marketing infographics that touch on some of the most important issues in marketing today like online marketing, content strategy, inbound marketing, mobile marketing, blogging and storytelling.
I hope these infographics help to inspire your objectives and efforts as we kick off 2012!
Related Resources from B2C
» Free Webcast: How to Create Killer Email Conversion Copy
- “Storytelling vs. Corporate Speak” - by Lou Hoffman
- “Blueprint for the Perfect Blog Post” – by Brian Rice
- “The Actions, Motivations and Influence of Brand Advocates” – by BzzAgent
- “The Size of The Mobile Market“ - by iStrategy
- “The Noob Guide To Online Marketing” – by Unbounce
- “The Content Grid version 2” – by Eloqua
- “The Modern Marketer” by Hubspot
- “Inbound Marketing vs Outbound Marketing: The Dawn of Marketing You Won’t Hate“ - by Voltier Digital
8 Great Marketing Infographics
“Blueprint for the Perfect Blog Post” – by my colleague and fellow co-founder of Business 2 Community (@B2Community) Brian Rice (@BrianSRice) shows you exactly how to create blog posts that will generate the highest traffic and the most social sharing you can get with great content…
“The Actions, Motivations and Influence of Brand Advocates” – by BzzAgent (@BzzAgent) shows us that brand advocates are 83% more likely to share information about a product than typical web users, and 50% more likely to influence a purchase.
“The Size of The Mobile Market“ although this one from iStrategy (@iStratBuzz) is over a year old, it still shows that half the planet is covered by mobile technology with over 4 Billion Mobile Phones worldwide . See how that compares to other technologies…
“The Noob Guide To Online Marketing” – I love this one from the folks at Unbounce (@unbounce) because it explains in simple terms the whole online marketing landscape and also provides a guide on the steps you can take…