This past week, I was reviewing some figures regarding clients and it is amazing to me that some clients have been with the company I work with for over 30 years. Wow! – That is loyalty and trust!
Here is a list of items I have found that have really helped me.
- Are you online everyday for people to see, hear and communicate with you? (People need to see you and know you are there on a consistent basis)
- Listen and listen more. (Some people tell me in person that they appreciate my posts. People aren’t wired to leave comments online all of the time)
- Send some type of message to your clients each day. (Having a blog is a great start)
- Integrate traditional media with online marketing and social media. (Think of it as a number of different channels)
- Get Personal. (Thank People, Address questions, Start Conversations, Share Thoughts)
To accomplish this task, I am working more on creating the following
- Quality Messages – Have a purpose
- Specific information about my company or experience
- Learning more about integrating video into this whole mix.
In addition – – Be proactive in examining data
Review Analytics more and more – – Google Anlaytics is all you really need to get started. I have been analyzing my data for 2012 and there are a lot of trends that I will be working on in the future:
Recommended for YouWebcast: Growth at a Scale Up: How to Grow When You're No Longer a Startup
Here are a few highlights:
- Mobile is growing
- Brand awareness is growing – more people are returning and using our company name as a key word
- Google+ is coming back in a big way for directing people to our website
- Twitter and Linkedin are strong sites for referrals Pinterest referrals is falling off
- Bigger audiences on both coasts and the south. -Also international, especially Europe
PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIS POST!
The above post looked at loyalty form a marketing side. Loyalty is all about providing your clients with the best product/service and backing it up with personal client service. If this is isn’t in place, the above post is just a bunch of words.