If your customers use LinkedIn (Which I’m sure they do) then you should have a LinkedIn company page. As a B2B marketer having a polished company page can make you stand out from the rest of the companies you’re up against, it also gives your customers a place to engage with your brand. It helps that they are already spending their time in LinkedIn too.
We’ve already found that generating leads in Facebook is possible but that having a great page in LinkedIn could be a game-changer for your company.
I collected some great resources and wanted to share:
- New LinkedIn Company Pages Are Finally Rolled Out to EVERYONE
- Create a LinkedIn Company Page
- LinkedIn Company Pages: Your Secret Weapon
- How to Make Your LinkedIn Company Page Award Worthy
- 5 Creative Ways to Use LinkedIn Company Pages
- Get the Most Out of LinkedIn Company Pages
- How to Build a Killer LinkedIn Company Page
- How to Use LinkedIn Company Pages
- 21 Examples of Powerful LinkedIn Company Pages
- 5 Tips for a Killer LinkedIn Company Page
Recommended for YouWebcast: Your Viral Voice: How to Create Conversations that Convert to Sales
Here is an excellent infographic that shows the dimensions of LinkedIn Company Pages