Social Selling University has released a new Infographic about fake Twitter followers. The appearance of social media is sometimes deceiving. This is becoming big news for sites like Facebook and Twitter. This infographic goes through the first fake account on Twitter to how companies, celebrities and Presidential candidates are under the microscope.
Here are some amazing stats about the growing problem and the booming business of fake profiles on Twitter.
- 39% of @facebook followers are fake
- 34% of @ladygaga followers are fake
- 31% of @justinbeiber followers are fake
- 32% of @katyperry followers are fake
- 32% of @espn followers are fake
- 33% of @britneyspears followers are fake
- 27% of @youtube followers are fake
Social Selling Software – InsideView.com