Ready to put your business on autopilot?
That’s right, selling doesn’t necessarily require constant aggressive marketing. You don’t have to sell to sell. Setting up a strategy for passive sales is an increasingly important aspect of marketing, and it doesn’t annoy customers like more aggressive tactics do.
Stride recently released a neat infographic about the topic, actually. It covers most of the bases (you can find them below), but I can point out the important bits for you, because I’m super nice and generous.
Here are some important notes on how to cater your products’ marketing so they sell themselves:
- 85% of buyers say color is the primary reason they bought a specific product (Tweet this)
- 93% of buyers say that visual appearance is very important to them when buying a product (Tweet this)
- Black represents power, used for high end products
- Orange can be aggressive, and creates a call-to-action
- Red is energetic, and gives urgency to a product
- Color increases brand awareness by 80% (Tweet this)
Appealing Website Design
- 42% of shoppers’ opinions of a website depend on the site’s design (Tweet this)
- 52% of buyers will not return to a poorly designed website (Tweet this)
- 64% of visitors won’t buy anything if the website is too slow (Tweet this)
- 10% won’t complete payment if the payment process is too long (Tweet this)
“The Good Cause Effect”
- 50% of customers will pay more for a product if the company is philanthropic (Tweet this)
- 60% of people say that buying products from socially responsible companies is important to them (Tweet this)
- 91% of people are more likely to switch brands to one with a good cause (Tweet this)
- More than 50% of people will enter a store that has a SALE sign (Tweet this)
- 60% of people are more likely to buy something if the word “guaranteed” is associated with it (Tweet this)
- 90% of people say that positive reviews influence their decision to buy (Tweet this)
- 25% of people are more likely to buy if they receive follow-up information (Tweet this)
Recommended for YouWebcast: Sales and Marketing Alignment: 7 Steps To Implement Effective Sales Enablement