Would like more traffic to your website? How about increasing your number of qualified leads? Of course you would!! Every business who wants to not only survive, but thrive, looks for ways to increase business and get more sales.
Did you know that blogging is an excellent way to increase traffic and qualified leads? You would if you’ve read our previous articles such as Content Marketing Works, Do you? and Proof that Blogging and New Content Boost Traffic and Leads. (I’ll wait while you read those).
Edi, one of our amazing designers, has created the infographic below based on inbound marketing statistics from HubSpot. Here are a few highlights:
- Businesses that blog at least 20 times per month generate 5X more traffic than those that only blog a few times per month.
- Once you write 52 or more blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 77%.
- Once a site has over 300 indexed pages, traffic generation increases by 236%.
Recommended for YouWebcast: Advanced Social Media: Finding, Engaging, and Converting Consumers
- B2B Companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month.
- Businesses that blog at least 20 times per month 4X more leads than those that only blog a few times per month.
- Businesses with 31 to 40 landing pages get 7X more leads than those with only 1 to 5.
If you’re not blogging yet for your business, don’t delay! Contact us to learn how to get it all set up.