Now that President Obama has been re-elected, most of us are wondering how this is going to affect our taxes. Here’s an infographic released within hours after the election results were out. This should help you gain some perspective as to how things are going to pan out as far as taxes go. Please note that you should use this graphic for informational purposes only and be sure to contact tax professionals for your individual tax related questions.
- Illinois Voting System Error Casts Ballots For Opposition
- Idaho Wedding Chapel Sues For Right To Refuse Same-Sex Couples
- Ebola In New Jersey? Chris Christie Prepares For Worst Case Scenario
- Oklahoma Ten Commandments Monument At Center Of Satanist Controversy Smashed
- How A Chocolate Brand Is Making This Diwali A Special One For Our Army Men
- Islamic State Chlorine Gas Attack Alleged In Iraq
- Obama Is ‘Cautiously More Optimistic’ On Ebola In U.S.
- Staples Investigates Potential Breach in the Northeast