Now that President Obama has been re-elected, most of us are wondering how this is going to affect our taxes. Here’s an infographic released within hours after the election results were out. This should help you gain some perspective as to how things are going to pan out as far as taxes go. Please note that you should use this graphic for informational purposes only and be sure to contact tax professionals for your individual tax related questions.
Join Our CommunityBusiness 2 Community on Facebook Business 2 Community on Twitter Business 2 Community on LinkedIn Business 2 Community on Google+ Business 2 Community on Pinterest Business 2 Community on Tumblr Business 2 Community on SlideShare Business 2 Community on StumbleUpon
Sign up for the B2C newsletter
Thank you for subscribing!
Trending Right Now on B2C
- Trish Stratus Wants WWE Women To Create Interesting Characters And Fight Men
- Former Krewella Member Kris Trindl Sues Yousaf Sisters For Kicking Him Out Of Group
- 8 Reasons to Implement a Holistic SEO Campaign (Infographic)
- 5 Powerful Ways to Engage With Your Online Audience This Halloween
- The Anatomy Of A Solid Inbound Marketing Campaign
- What About Google?
- McKayla Maroney’s Photos Banned From Reddit’s Fappening: She Was Underage
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Trailer To Arrive; Avengers 3: Two Films?
- If You Can’t Write, There’s The Door.
- Social Media for Business: Facing Reality
Most Shared This Week
- Jon Stewart Tears Into Fox’s Eric Bolling On Latte Salute Coverage
- 7 Must have Google Analytics Dashboards for Ecommerce
- 17 Quick Wins to Boost Your Social Media Marketing Right Away
- How Your Personal Brand Can Be More Productive on Social Media
- 6 SEO Myths BUSTED
- 10 LinkedIn Metrics That Matter
- 10 Content Marketing Lessons From The World’s Fastest Growing Websites
- Shark Tank Season 6 Pitches (Episode 1): Sleeping Baby’s Zipadee-Zip
- 5 Reasons Companies Fail at Customer Service
- Blow Your Mind With These SEO Stats
OctThe 7 Deadly Sins of Lead-Gen Landing Pages
Oct 1 — 2:00 pm ETOctHooked: How to Build Habit Forming Products
Oct 8 — 2:00 pm ETOctDecThe Lean Enterprise: How Corporations Can Innovate Like Startups
Dec 9 — 2:00 pm ET
Cloud Business Apps