With the rise of Google+, it is important to allow your audience to share your content on this social network. If you rely on PDF documents for brand awareness and lead generation activities, adding Google+ share buttons will allow to increase the reach of your content. See video below for the tutorial
Step by Step:
- Copy Landing Page URL
- Go to Google URL Builder and create the campaign parameters
- Paste the tagged link after the equal sign where the Google+ code resides
- Go to your PDF and click on Tools/Advanced Editing/Link Tool
- Click and Drag a Box around the Google+ Image
- Choose invisible rectangle, invert, open as a webpage, and click Next
- Paste the Google+ code with the built URL into the field
- Finally test out the link by clicking on the Google+ button within your PDF
- Your done!
Also here is another helpful tutorial from Dino Dogan.
Have you added the Google+ button to your PDFs? If you know of any other cool tricks, let us know in the comments below!
Recommended for YouWebcast: Sales and Marketing Alignment: 7 Steps To Implement Effective Sales Enablement