Want some ideas on how to look better naked without a long weight loss and exercise program? While exercise and good nutrition are essential for looking and feeling good, there are also some easy things you can do for a quick fix. Here are five tips to help you feel more confident in your birthday suit.
5 Tips for Looking Good Naked NOW
1. Straighten up. Good posture makes you look taller, helps your stomach look smaller, and is a great confidence builder. Bring your spine into its natural curve by imagining a string running from your perineum up through the top of your head. My daughter’s riding instructor calls this the “princess string.” As you pull the string up, you’ll suck in your belly, arch your low back a little so your butt sticks out, bring your shoulders up and back accentuating your breasts, and pull your head back with your chin lifting slightly which will elongate your neck. You’ll look like a princess, or at least like a woman who’s been to finishing school.
2. Know Your Assets. Anya de Montigny, Sex Coach and Somatic Sex Educator, says, “The only thing you need to look good naked is an appreciation of your assets. We all have flaws and we all have beauty. No one is perfect despite what magazines tell us. Take some time looking in the mirror naked and instead of looking at your flaws, look at what’s sexy about your body. You can even run your hands over those areas and say to yourself, ‘This part of my body is so sexy and appealing.’ It may say silly but it will train your mind to love and appreciate your body, so the next time you are naked around your lover… you will know they are also appreciating those assets!”
Related: How to Talk Dirty
3. Flaunt It. Once you appreciate your assets, show them off. If you like your waist, place your hands on your waist with your fingers facing forward. This will accentuate the shape and draw all eyes there. Are your breasts your best feature? Arch your back a little to show off your girls. You get the idea. Remember, you don’t have to be perfect to be sexy. I’ll bet you’re much more critical of your body than your lover is; he’ll just be happy to get an eyeful.
4. Be Well Groomed. Taking care of your body improves your self confidence. Whether you prefer to be au natural or waxed and shaved clean, take care of your body from head to toe. This includes styling your hair, having clean finger and toenails, using lotion to keep your skin hydrated, and doing what you will with your body hair. Don’t forget to brush your teeth and apply deodorant.
5. Use Body Language. Confidence is super sexy. Smile, and make eye contact. Tilt your chin down slightly and look up at him through your lashes for extra sex appeal. When you make eye contact, you transmit your thoughts to the person you’re looking at. It’s not verbatim telepathy, but they’ll instantly know what you’re feeling. Try thinking something like, “I know you want me” and watch his response. Practice in front of a mirror until you’re comfortable in your own skin.
Put these tips into play and you’ll feel more confident and sexier in the bedroom… without a trip to the gym!
More from GalTime:
- Sex: What He Really Wants (and is too Afraid to Ask For)
- 3 Mistakes Women Make in the Bedroom
- 5 Things MEN Can Do to Turn Women On
- How to Treat Your Significant Other on Facebook
Johanna Lyman is a published author, an internationally known speaker and teacher, and a Spiritual Love Coach. She is a certified life coach (CCUG) trained by CoachUniversity. Johanna combines personal experience and esoteric studies in a humorous, practical and accessible style that empowers her clients to live the fullest expression of their lives.