Sage Stallone’s death remains an open case.
Another statement about his death has come out — this one from his mother. According to his mother, Sage possibly overdosed from the painkiller that he took after undergoing general dental surgery.
Sasha Czak, Sage Stallone’s mother, said in her preliminary public comments that she was begging her son to please not carry out a lot of dental work on a single day.
Sage Stallone was found dead in his home in Hollywood. While nothing will be known for sure until the toxicology reports come back, it is believed that an accidental overdose of prescription drugs is what caused his death.