Joey Kovar’s Cause of Death Has Finally Been Released
This comes as absolutely no surprise, unfortunately. You may remember when the news broke back in August that Joey Kovar was found dead at his friend’s house. He begged his friend, Stacey Achterhof, to help him go score some more drugs, but she reportedly refused and just got him to settle down and spend the night at her place. Joey Kovar was found dead the next morning. Now, we know exactly why he died.
Joey Kovar Died From Opiate Intoxication
Even though it was originally reported that Joey Kovar died due to an overdose from a slew of different drugs like cocaine, Viagra and alcohol, it is official that the cause of death is opiate intoxication. Joey Kovar’s death has been ruled as an accident. Sources that were close with Joey Kovar have reported that he was on medication known as Norco, which is an opiate. So, that may have been the culprit, but who knows.