It’s hard to deny how infatuated our society is with the lives of our favorite celebrities and their relationships. We sit with our friends and gossip about each of them on a first name basis as though they’re our best buds. We fawn over their fame, fortune and good looks. But it’s the rich and famous stars who handle their popularity with a dose of humility that give us a real reason to love them. Having it all and making top headlines in the media is one thing, but the way they act off screen or outside of the studio is what really exemplifies who they are as people. So, let’s put aside the celebs with an attitude and stuck up demeanor, and give credit to the ones who have their feet planted right here on Earth.
1. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. This pair has seen and done it all. But, starring in box-office hits and walking the red carpet doesn’t seem to change them. They find happiness simply by being together, spending time with their two daughters (with a third one on the way) and laughing.
2. Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson. Despite all their vampire fame, this duo has yet to sink their teeth into the unfortunate attitudes that Hollywood is known to bring out. Staying true to themselves and their values, Stewart and Pattinson just want to be treated like everyone else. Even after bringing in the big bucks, we see no change in what they choose to wear on the red carpet, and they always show genuine appreciation towards their fans.
3. John Krasinski and Emily Blunt. There’s no denying that this tandem is adorable. It is so refreshing to see a pair who truly loves one another, without all the drama in Hollywood. This couple seems to fly under the radar and in fact, they seem a bit camera shy. Krasinski and Blunt didn’t even feel the need to broadcast their nuptials; instead, they had a private, romantic ceremony in Italy. It isn’t about the glitz and glamour for this normal, down-to-earth love struck team.
Related Resources from B2C
» Free Webcast: Build Better Products by Identifying and Validating Your Riskiest Assumptions
4. Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie. Simple but sweet, their relationship is on the way to an everlasting love. Staying in, cooking together and hanging out are on the top of their list of date night activities. As one of the youngest items in Tinsel Town, we embrace their normalcy and realistic outlook. With the struggles of being in a long distance relationship, these two leave the drama at the door and take advantage of the time they have together. We hope they enjoy this alone time, as a soon-to-be new addition will undoubtedly stir things up.
5. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi. These two made their love official in 2008 and can be viewed as a great role model for other homosexual couples. They don’t feel that there’s anything to hide about their relationship, and it’s very clear how they feel about each other. However, they never over do it and never let public criticism get the best of their relationship.
Who are some of your favorite ‘down-to-earth’ celebrity couples? Share your comments below.
Author: Melissa Caballero