The Online Marketing Institute’s latest online event, The B2B Digital Marketing Strategy Summit, kicks off Wednesday, January 9 at 11am ET. I’m proud of the comprehensive program we put together, as all 18 virtual sessions cover the entire B2B digital ecosystem—from content, to social media, to search, and beyond. (I’m presenting on integrated content and social media.)
Even better, 3 out of the 5 tracks focus on what I believe are the 3 biggest opportunities for B2B digital marketers to increase revenue in 2013. See the Full Agenda.
1. Content Marketing: Drive Traffic and Influence the Buyer Journey
Effective content marketing boosts traffic, engages your audience, and can help your prospects navigate the complexities of the buying process. In addition, great content builds trust and credibility, and allows your audience to build an emotional connection to your brand.
Just the facts:
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who do not. (HubSpot)
- 60% of business decision makers say that company content helps them make better product decisions. (Roper Public Affairs)
See the sessions and workshops on content marketing.
Related Resources from B2C
» Free Webcast: How to Create Killer Email Conversion Copy
2. Conversion Optimization: Capture More Leads with Targeted Landing Pages
You can’t nurture what you don’t convert. According to a survey by BtoB Magazine, 59% of B2B marketers say email is the most effective channel for generating revenue. However, more than 60% of B2B marketers report that their greatest marketing challenge for 2012 was generating more leads. To efficiently boost revenue in 2013, focus on generating more leads by improving your landing pages.
Just the facts:
- Companies with 30 or more landing pages generate 7x more leads than those with fewer than 10. (HubSpot)
- Those with over 40 landing pages got 12x more leads than those with only 1 to 5 landing pages. (HubSpot)
See the sessions and workshops on conversion optimization.
3. Marketing Automation: Nurture Leads to Qualified
Conventional marketing wisdom says it takes at least 7 touches to move a cold lead to become a customer. Instead of sending rapid-fire emails to your entire list, get more relevant by communicating to your leads based on their segment, place in the sales cycle (lead score), and actions they take on your site.
Just the facts:
- Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (The Annuitas Group
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads. (The Annuitas Group)
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost. (Forrester Research)
See the sessions on lead nurturing and marketing automation.
If your objective is to generate and nurture more qualified leads, I hope you’ll join us this week at the B2B Digital Strategy Summit virtual event. As a Business2Community reader, save 20% on your pass with code MORELEADS. Register now. See you Wednesday.