Whether you’re in the planning stages of building a new business or just trying to grow your company into its next phase, the last thing most business owners are thinking about is whether their websites and blogs are going to attract new customers. But they should.
- According to HubSpot Marketing, companies that blog have 55% more visitors to their websites than companies that don’t.
- Business To Consumer Companies (B2C) that blog generate 88% more leads per month than those who do not.
- Business To Business (B2B) Companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who do not.
Inbound Marketing is the newest business strategy which puts the customer in control and gives them the power to decide how they will receive their marketing materials. The way it works is simple:
- Marketing content like blogs posts or videos are created and uploaded to your website.
- That messages is then Search Engine Optimized (SEO) which gives your content a higher ranking in search engines like Google and Yahoo.
The numbers do not lie.
- Inbound marketing is more cost-effective than traditional outbound marketing. This is because your clients will spread your message themselves via social media, which is more effective than putting up a billboard or placing ads and hoping someone notices. In addition, you can target your audience better than using traditional advertising routes.
- Inbound marketing has been used in successful presidential and political campaigns and will put you ahead of your competitors. It helps you work smarter, not harder and puts your business ahead of your competitors.
Generating new leads and growing your customer base has never been easier. Qualified agencies like Go Time Marketing would love to show you how this cost-effective and measurably proven resource can get you more leads, more customers, and more business. Give them a call or just ask a question on their website. They would love to hear from you!