- Social Media Marketing: Does Your Business Need It?
- How High Growth Companies Use Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Messenger App: Is The Backlash Fair?
- Should You Friend Your Boss on Facebook?
- How Marketing Can Collaborate with Sales to Create Engaging Content
- 5 Inbound Marketing Tactics to Generate Leads For Your Business
- Use Social Media and Content Strategy for Better SEO
- The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: 3 Lessons In Social Media Strategy
- Big Data FAQ For Marketers
- Redefining Customer Experience with Mobile
- Remembering the Real Reason We Do the #ALSIceBucketChallenge, With the Origins of Pete Frates (Video…
- Don't Make This LinkedIn Mistake
Profile: Shep Hyken
Proactively Engage the Customer When you go to a restaurant, a retail store, or your company has an ongoing relationship with a vendor, it’s easy to decide if you are... read more
It’s not my department I hate the handoff. This is where the customer service representative I’m talking to transfers me to someone else to resolve my issue. It can happen... read more
Confidence is Key The other day a potential client inquired about having me speak about customer service at his company’s annual meeting. Typically, one of the first questions a client... read more
If I had a nickel for every time someone told me, “You should call ‘so and so.’ Their customer service is terrible. They could use your help,” I might not... read more
Create Confidence Recently I had the privilege of working with Busey Bank and heard their CEO, Van Dukeman, share a concept he referred to as the Velocity of Business, which... read more