- These Amazing People Risked Their Lives To Save Animals
- Is Social Media Worth Your Time And Money?
- Local SEO Success Starts With Local Listing Management
- 5 Ways to Fall into Instagram Marketing
- 5 Reasons Email Marketing Should Be Part of Your Marketing Playbook
- Does Your Email Marketing Measure Up?
- A Nod to the Podcast: Is Audio the Next Great Content Marketing Tool?
- 4 Top Storytelling Examples to Inspire and Optimize Your Content Marketing
- 5 Questions to Ask When Defining Your Personal Brand
- Is Open Data At Risk From Poor Data Quality?
- MIT Is Hosting A Breast Pump Hackathon This Weekend
- 5 Ways Amazon Has Changed How Everyone Thinks About Customer Experience
Profile: Sam Sudano
Contact the right person. Do your homework. Research the reporter, topics they have previously covered and any recent articles they have produced. If you aren’t sure who to contact, visit... read more
Perhaps you hadn’t noticed when Facebook purchased Instagram last spring. The purchase came just after Facebook changed its look and user experience with the introduction of Timelines, which replaced the... read more
Last weekend I participated in a 30 mile urban adventure race in downtown Nashville. The concept is simple: teams of three to six people are sent on a mystery course... read more
It’s difficult not to feel the spirit of patriotism today. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or out in the streets, you can’t overlook the anniversary of September 11... read more
The demand for advanced analytical insight is increasing and, as marketers, we continually strive to gain more data on audience and engagement from our social media campaigns to demonstrate the... read more
Notice anything different about Twitter? This month, in an effort to enhance search functionality, the social networking and micro-blogging platform improved its search features, allowing you to discover people, topics,... read more
A friend of mine and I met up for dinner after work the other night. It was the first warm evening of spring and we were soaking up the last... read more
Social media is becoming an increasingly valuable tool for many healthcare professionals. But legal issues can arise when healthcare providers using social media platforms send posts that constitute HIPAA violations.... read more
Ahhh, fall. Here at Lovell Communications, the change of the season is unmistakable, and not just from the pumpkin cheesecake hanging out in the kitchen (thanks, Sarah!) As talk of... read more
There is no doubt about it: the unlawful exchange of music has changed the face of the industry. Long gone are the days of free peer-to-peer sharing, but illegal downloading... read more