- 3 Signs Your Social Media Marketing Sucks
- Responsive Website Design for Better and Efficient SEO
- 3 SEO Techniques You Probably Haven’t Heard About
- How High Growth Companies Use Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing: Where to Begin?
- Social Media Marketing: Does Your Business Need It?
- Why & How You Should Be Using Social Video
- Facebook Messenger App: Is The Backlash Fair?
- Should You Friend Your Boss on Facebook?
- How My Blog Post Got 1052 Social Shares in 3 Days
- 6 Reasons Your Business Needs SEO
- 5 Proven Ways to Boost Employee Morale, Increase Productivity, and Drive Sales
Profile: Pawan Deshpande
Even though 71 percent of organizations are increasing their spend on content marketing this year, few marketers will achieve content enlightenment due to a lack of strategy, content marketing technology... read more
As marketers struggle to keep up with constant demand for new content, curated content has become a popular way to fill that void without crafting all new content from scratch.... read more
Curation itself is nothing new — museums have used art curators for centuries — but online content curation is still in its early stages. The early years of the internet... read more
My last post introduced you to the fundamentals of fair use and ethical content curation. Now that you understand the fundamentals, we’re digging deeper into best practices of content curation... read more
With the huge popularity of content marketing, many brands are turning to content curation to help them keep their blogs and social media feeds updated with a steady stream of... read more
When curating content as part of your content marketing strategy, it’s crucial to add your own commentary — or annotation — to differentiate your content from that of other sources,... read more
A fundamental part of content curation is adding annotation and commentary to third-party content that you choose to share. It’s easy for novice curators to simply focus on finding and... read more
Pawan Deshpande, the author of this post, is the founder and CEO of Curata, and a contributor to the HootSource blog. This is part 2 of a two-part post. Read... read more
Content marketing has become a red-hot buzzword for brands of all sizes. According to our B2B Marketing Trends survey, 87 percent of marketers use content marketing as a key part... read more
By now, most brands understand the importance of content. In fact, HubSpot found that companies that blog get 97% more inbound links and 55% more web visitors than those that... read more
Calls-to-action (CTAs) are among the most neglected of content marketing components — in both curated and created content. Yet, they are also among the discipline’s most essential features in terms... read more