- Social Media Marketing: Does Your Business Need It?
- The 6 Step Social Media Marketing Strategy Plan For Your Business
- How High Growth Companies Use Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Messenger App: Is The Backlash Fair?
- Remembering the Real Reason We Do the #ALSIceBucketChallenge, With the Origins of Pete Frates (Video…
- Should You Friend Your Boss on Facebook?
- How Marketing Can Collaborate with Sales to Create Engaging Content
- 5 Inbound Marketing Tactics to Generate Leads For Your Business
- The 12 Most Important Social Media Infographics of 2014
- How To Increase Qualified Leads Through Content Marketing
- 5 Ways to Market Your Small Business Online
- Use Social Media and Content Strategy for Better SEO
Profile: Jonathan Catley
Medical practices have a lot of options when it comes to marketing their practice, but how do you know which channel is the best fit? Print, radio and TV have... read more
Google recently made some updates to existing features (location & call extensions) and added a new feature (image extensions) with their enhanced campaigns that could dramatically affect the online healthcare... read more
Medical marketing services have been undergoing some major changes lately. As social media claims an increasingly larger percentage of marketing spend, healthcare providers are seeking ways to expand their presence... read more
When discussing online marketing strategies with healthcare professionals (physicians, practice/office managers and healthcare marketing professionals) we are often tasked with explaining what online marketing entails and the differences between some... read more
As a medical professional you have enough to handle with providing medical care, dealing with insurance companies, and handling the administrative duties on a day-to-day basis. Like most doctors, marketing... read more
As social media usage continues to expand beyond the personal realm, it’s not surprising that doctors are exploring its potential for enhancing their communication with patients. The business world’s increasing... read more
There was a time in the not too distant past that a business’ reputation was made or ruined by word-of-mouth peer reviews or a call to the Better Business Bureau.... read more
SEO has always been classified as an inbound marketing channel, but a recent announcement from an industry leader has shifted PPC into that inbound marketing category as well. SEOmoz announced... read more
Recently one of our Directors asked me to speak with his teleprospecting team on leveraging social media channels for prospecting. Of course I was excited to do so since sales... read more