- These Amazing People Risked Their Lives To Save Animals
- Is Social Media Worth Your Time And Money?
- 5 Ways to Fall into Instagram Marketing
- Local SEO Success Starts With Local Listing Management
- 5 Reasons Email Marketing Should Be Part of Your Marketing Playbook
- 5 Questions to Ask When Defining Your Personal Brand
- Is Open Data At Risk From Poor Data Quality?
- A Nod to the Podcast: Is Audio the Next Great Content Marketing Tool?
- MIT Is Hosting A Breast Pump Hackathon This Weekend
- 5 Ways Amazon Has Changed How Everyone Thinks About Customer Experience
- Healthy Lead Generation Starts with a Well-Balanced Breakfast [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Declaring War On Tradition: Why Guerrilla Marketing Is Here To Stay
Profile: Lucian Ioan
Personal life is a good place to start testing the managing skills and also to improve them. Once someone gets to the point when he thinks he is the master... read more
Every project starts with a well-defined plan and schedule. But the reality offers a lot of uncertainty so the project may very well not evolve according to the initial plan.... read more
Managing projects is not an easy job and in most cases the manager would greatly benefit from the use of a dedicated software. Starting from this necessity project management tools... read more
How much does an agile project management software differ from a traditional project management software? On short: pretty much. But on the other side both types of products have many things... read more
The demand for distributed data is increasing as companies are more and more spread across the world with the current globalization. And with the increase of cloud resources and tools offerings... read more
When it comes to project delays there are several factors that can lead to such situation. The customer is one of them and there are two issues that can be... read more
Educated management can start from childhood or at older ages. Earlier is the best. And management can apply to many things: money, work, time etc. Certain kids might have been... read more
The mysterious critical path notion seems to put project managers in difficulty and especially the novice ones. However if anyone would take just a few minutes from his precious time... read more
Some time ago project management was represented by three things: a pencil, a piece of paper and a methodology. But the time flies and the technology evolves… so why stop here?... read more
Project scheduling should be considered the central piece of any project management software. Without the possibility to easily schedule all the tasks of a project there would be little expectation... read more