- How Your Personal Brand Can Be More Productive on Social Media
- 10 Content Marketing Lessons From The World’s Fastest Growing Websites
- How Much Should Your Company Invest In Digital Marketing?
- The Complete Social Media Clean Up Checklist (Infographic)
- How Project Managers Can Get More Out of a Trade Show
- Lead Generation Tips – Dealing with the Social Craziness
- 7 Web Design Trends That Are Outdated
- The 2015 NYC Taxi Driver Calendar Is Why We Love New York
- Social Media Etiquette Guide For Businesses (Infographic)
- Trish Stratus Wants WWE Women To Create Interesting Characters And Fight Men
- Is Email Marketing Successful Or Just Plain Easy?
- What Does The Cloud Mean For Distribution?
Profile: David Cameron Gikandi
A Good Product Optimizes These 9 Economic Values That People Typically Consider When Making Purchase Decisions
Think about it, we all want things quickly, we want them to be easy to use, we want them to look good, and so on. With or without thinking about... read more
Desire: A strong feeling of wanting to have something. Activate desire, and you are in business. How do you activate it? First, discover what people really want. Also, discover the... read more
In business, the basic idea is to lower costs, without sacrificing quality, and to keep doing so. To achieve that goal, you must have a very good, clear understanding of... read more
A man walking into a hardware shop is not interested in buying a hammer; he is interested in making a table for his dining room. That is what you should... read more
In marketing, this is the golden number: Lifetime Customer Value (LCV). Yes, very, very few businesses know what their LCV is. Knowing your LCV can enable you to be extremely... read more
Sometimes, in business and in life, it pays to look at the bigger picture, and to see how the small parts connect and relate to the whole. In business, pricing... read more
People love patterns, they like familiar things. We are creatures of habit and pattern. When it comes to business, over time, people have come to expect to buy value in... read more
You are in business to sell something. You are hoping that people will want to give you money in exchange for what you are selling. That won’t likely happen unless... read more