- iPhone 6 Plus Vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: It's All About What YOU Want
- Top 5 WordPress Backup Plugins
- 10 Customer Service Tips for Businesses Leveraging Social Media
- 15 Stats About Inbound Marketing To Make You Sound Smarter In Meetings
- 4 Social Media Marketing Myths Debunked (Infographic)
- Is Content Marketing Destroying SEO?
- Is Social Media Worth Your Time And Money?
- Black Hat vs. White Hat SEO – Everything You Need To Know
- LinkedIn Expands Toolbox for Sales Users and Social Selling
- 38 Tips On Social Media Etiquette For Business
- How to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Tweets?
- How to Use B2B Marketing to Propel Rapid Sales Growth
Profile: Craig Padoa
I was talking to a HR contact recently about first perceptions when hiring and she relayed the following story to me. My contact was recruiting for a customer service based... read more
I was first involved in e-commerce over 14 years ago. At the time I was working for a Venture Capitalist / Accelerator who had invested in an online advertising aggregation... read more
The fundamental problem of social media within the context of traditional business metrics and reporting is that no matter how much of a media darling it is, Social Media is... read more
This is the third and final post in the series “Oxygen: How Is Your Corporate Culture Breathing?“. Please see the previous posts for Part 1 and Part 2. This final... read more
A couple of weeks ago I wrote ‘Oxygen: How Is Your Corporate Culture Breathing (Part 1)’, which focused on quantitative research about the effects a toxic corporate culture can have... read more
How often do you think about oxygen? Me, hardly ever. Why? Well in part because I am healthy but I think another big part is because I cannot see, feel... read more