- Social Media Marketing: Does Your Business Need It?
- The 6 Step Social Media Marketing Strategy Plan For Your Business
- How High Growth Companies Use Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Messenger App: Is The Backlash Fair?
- Remembering the Real Reason We Do the #ALSIceBucketChallenge, With the Origins of Pete Frates (Video…
- Should You Friend Your Boss on Facebook?
- How Marketing Can Collaborate with Sales to Create Engaging Content
- 5 Inbound Marketing Tactics to Generate Leads For Your Business
- The 12 Most Important Social Media Infographics of 2014
- How To Increase Qualified Leads Through Content Marketing
- 5 Ways to Market Your Small Business Online
- Use Social Media and Content Strategy for Better SEO
Profile: Bob Hayes
Last week, I compared two employee turnover metrics. One metric was a self-reported measure gathered through surveys. The other metric reflected the employment status at a later date (the objective... read more
Reducing employee turnover is an important way to improve how a company performs. It is estimated that employee turnover costs companies 16% of the annual salary ( $75K) of higher... read more
I recently read a good article on the difference between structured and unstructured data. The author defines structured data as data that can be easily organized. As a result these... read more
I read an article last week on employee empowerment by Annette Franz. She reflected on the merits of employee empowerment and also provided excellent examples of how employers can improve... read more
Customer experience touch points are not created equal. Findings from a study of six B2B technology companies highlight the top customer experience touch points that drive different kinds of business... read more
An examination of data scientist skills reveals an often overlooked skill necessary to uncover insights from data: The Scientific Method Data scientists are a hot commodity in today’s data-abundant world.... read more
In the realm of customer experience management, businesses can employ different summary metrics of customer feedback ratings. That is, the same set of data can be summarized in different ways.... read more
Customer experience management professionals use self-reported “likelihood” questions to measure customer loyalty. In their basic form, customer loyalty questions ask customers to rate their likelihood of engaging in different types... read more
I have written on the topic of customer loyalty and related matters for many years. I organized many of these writings on customer loyalty and metrics below as a quick... read more
Keepify rounded up some facts about the customer experience (CX) and presented them in an infographic titled “14 Customer Experience Facts Marketers Can’t Ignore.” These facts illustrate how companies are... read more