- 3 Signs Your Social Media Marketing Sucks
- How High Growth Companies Use Social Media Marketing
- 3 SEO Techniques You Probably Haven’t Heard About
- Social Media Marketing: Where to Begin?
- Responsive Website Design for Better and Efficient SEO
- Why & How You Should Be Using Social Video
- How My Blog Post Got 1052 Social Shares in 3 Days
- US Social Commerce Statistics - Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Social Media Marketing: Does Your Business Need It?
- 6 Reasons Your Business Needs SEO
- Should You Friend Your Boss on Facebook?
- 5 Proven Ways to Boost Employee Morale, Increase Productivity, and Drive Sales
Profile: Bethaney Wallace
The following is based on recent feedback from my personal, business, and client-owned Facebook pages. By now it’s no secret that Facebook, the seemingly end-all-be-all of social media, its preventing... read more
Though social media is a new practice, the world of sitcoms have been around for decades. With their humorous ways, unique antics, and flare for the extreme, audiences of all... read more
In the past, I’ve made no secret about my hatred toward captchas. They’re awkward, confusing, and half the time, absolutely impossible to solve. It’s as if the search engine wants... read more
Last week I talked to a group of college students about professional journalism, at which their professor expressed the importance of writing goals down. And while I understand the sentiment,... read more
“You shouldn’t end a sentence with a preposition at.” Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock Hundreds of years ago, some grammar snob came up with the idea that we should never ever... read more
Recently, Google announced it was – yet again – making adjustments to the way it ranks pages. Specifically, by making its latest update, Panda, less severe for certain websites. The... read more
With a screen in front of your eyes and a keyboard at your fingertips, it can be hard to determine the last time we had a face-to-face conversation. One where... read more
As the span of the Internet continues to grow larger, it can be harder for readers to know who and where to trust. Unfortunately (and contrary to some commercials), not... read more
It’s long since been argued that blogging grammar and print grammar are two different things. Despite being written in the same language. One is permanent, while one is easily changed.... read more
For anyone who uses Google as their go-to search engine, you know that one of the best parts of the day is the new Google Doodle. Whether honoring a historic... read more